Thursday, January 29, 2009

They Stole My Idea For My Blog Title

Besides my blog and ONTD, the following site may be my 3rd favorite blog ever. Definitely in the Top 5. Welcome to FML, a blog which is created entirely by user submissions and the trials and tribulations they deal with everyday. BTW, FML is an acronym for "Fuck My Life," which for the record is an acronym that I had started using quite a while ago (because my life is just THAT awesome). Basically, users can post anonymously (or under a screen name), stating a reason and or situation as to why their life is horrible. In addition, other members can either agree that your life is fucked, or they can disagree, saying you deserved it.

Here are a few examples:

Today, I didn't answer my cell phone. My Mom freaked out when she could not get in touch. She called the police and I did not hear the doorbell because I was sleeping. The police broke my door down. FML - 01/26/2009 at 7:12pm by Mudfence - I agree, your life is f***ed (595) - you deserved that one (24)

Today, I was in a hurry to get to work, and in my car I had two drinks settled down in my cup holder. One was my coffee, and the other was an unfinished cup of coffee where I ash and toss my cigarettes. FML 01/26/2009 at 9:38am by smoker - I agree, your life is f***ed (97) - you deserved that one (330)

Today, I was sleeping with my boyfriend and woke up in his arms to hear him say "Mom, Mom." FML 01/25/2009 at 9:47am by ohfantastic - I agree, your life is f***ed (494) - you deserved that one (27)

http://www.fmylife.com

So the next time you're having a bad day, just read this blog and tell yourself the motto I like to say to myself, "Things could be worse."

No comments:

Post a Comment