In May, Devin and I went out and about in the city like any other day.
On a whim, we decided to go to the Boston Public Library. Now the last time I was there was probably 2005, when I was forced to go for one of my writing classes and get a library card. 4 years later, expired library card in tow, I found myself being lead into a whole different library than the one I knew.
AKA, Devin led me into the other entrance and it was a magical trip into a completely different BPL than I knew. It was like we apparated into an ancient European building, and all of a sudden I turned into a tourist in my own city!
So we ended up finding this room, and it reminded us of the library in Beauty & the Beast/a classroom in Hogwarts. And being as cool as we are, this happened.
I love finding new things in the city. Go out and explore what you pass by every day!
You might just find a secret Europe of your own!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOops I commented under my dad's name. Let's try again.
ReplyDeleteI still can't sing that correctly. I need to actually listen to it. Fail