Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Start of Something New



On Saturday, August 15th, I, along with two of my dear friends, will be RT-ing (Road Tripping) across the country, to get to our final destination, sunny Los Angeles, California. What perfect way to document this trip than to write about it in my blog! Included in these entries will be fun anectdotes, pictures, and even videos for you all to stalk me on the great American adventure. And for those who just can't get enough of my rediculousness, I will also be putting more live updates on my Twitter, so if you don't follow me yet, or don't have a Twitter, now is the time to start [www.twitter.com/tracileigh27]. So I hope you enjoy our Great American Road Trip, 2009! Here's an overview of the route!


Sewell, NJ (to pick up 3rd party, Ryan)


Purcellville, VA (to visit Eva!)


Louisville, KY


Nashville, TN


Memphis, TN


New Orleans, LA


Austin, TX


Lubbock, TX ( :\ )


Santa Fe, NM


Four Corners!


Grand Canyon, AZ


Final Destination: LOS ANGELES, CA!!!

Pray that I make it there in one piece, specifically that I don't kill any passengers in the car.

3 comments: