
Yes, you're seeing that correctly. It's a Saved By The Bell PORN. I have ... SO many thoughts on this ... but it just occurred to me that in one sense, a SBTB porn totally makes sense. Thank about it. The people who watched this show as kids, like us, are now older and can actually appreciate that this program was never meant to be an Emmy award winning show. Some might see it as, oh Kelly Kapowski is all grown up, etc. etc. So in some twisted way, I think this is a brilliant idea. Plus, this show has always had a cult following, so I think people will just want to see this parody for all its ridiculousness. Exhibit A: The trailer.
My question is, will the following people be in this episode: Stacey Carosi, Mr. Carosi/voice of Pumbaa, or hot Jeff, Kelly's ex BF? And will they ever bring up Tori? Will Hot Sundae every come back? Are they going to incorporate Buddy Bands somehow? Guess I'll just have to find out for myself.
[source]
[source]
No comments:
Post a Comment