May not only brings us season finales, but it also brings the decisions of networks whether to continue our favorite shows or not. My top shows from this season's upfronts:
Show I'm going to miss:

Brothers & Sisters
I've stuck with the Walker clan since the beginning. From Sarah's divorce with creepy Joe, to chasing Tommy to Mexico (should have just followed Sienna Miller's whereabouts), to Kitty's political relationship to smokeshow Rob Lowe, to Justin's marriage to who they thought was their sibling, to Nora's best boyfriend IMO, Danny Glover, I've been through all of it with them. But, alas it was time. I'll miss you the most, Kevin and Scotty. Who will be my favorite gay couple on tv now? (Kurt and Blaine? Probs. They have a lot to live up to.)
Show I'm SO excited is renewed for another season:

Parenthood
Lauren Graham. Peter Krause. + stellar cast that are too many to name. I can't even begin to explain my love for this show. Yay new Braverman baby!!
No comments:
Post a Comment