Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Think My Ovaries Are Calling

At my job at the store, I like to do a lot of people watching. Sometimes I just can't help it, as it is a major tourist hub in Boston. But what's the greatest thing about people watching is when kids walk by our windows or if we're lucky enough, INTO THE STORE to do some shopping with their parents. I don't want to sound like a creep, but Devin and I usually track down a tiny tot and try to make them wave to us or make them say their first word. Basically, I'm that girl that makes the squealing sound when I see a cute baby.

Match this fact with my celebrity obsession and you have the following post.

Again, I don't want to come off creepy, but if you just pictured the following kids as regular kids and not as offspring of famous people, then this wouldn't be AS creepy. Ok maybe it would be, but after I saw a picture of my "number 1" choice, the wheels in my sick head starting turning and this is what happened. So here it is readers, Traci's top 5 favorite celebrity babies.


5) Baylee Littrell
Ok, so I may be a little partial to this kid, as his father is Brian Littrell from BSB. But watch this video of him introducing them before a concert and you'll see why he's so adorable. (I can't really understand anything he says besides "are you ready for the backstreet boys?" but it's cute nonetheless.


4) Brooklyn, Romeo, and Cruz Beckham
So take these two and add this one and you'll get the trinity that is the Beckham boys. Of course their parents are fierce. That's mainly why I like them. BUT, not a lot of other kids get the chance to go up on stage with the Spice Girls and turn it into the Cruz Beckham show. Just watch him breakdance.


3) Kingston & Zuma Rossdale




I just think it's completely unfair for children to be this cute. Can't Gwen & Gavin save some good looking children for the rest of us? It's like they were meant to be the Gerber baby and a model for Vogue. UGH. Plus their parents are probs the coolest everrr.


2) Violet Affleck

I have never seen a celebrity kid be so cheerful in every single picture that is taken of her. It's like the girl is on uppers 24/7. Not to mention her dad is a smokeshow and her mom smiled to my friend and me in extension during a play once.



1) Sadie Sandler

JUST KIDDING.



1) Suri Cruise
Aside from the Jolie-Pitts, Suri may be one of the most well known celeb babies out there. Yes of course, she's cute, but the fact that Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise are her parents make her THAT much more interesting. Just think of the scandals and couch jumping there is in her future! Can't wait to see this girl grow up.



Honorable Mention: Daisy True

Because I'm biased toward azn babies. Especially ones with pea coats and glasses. Plus, Meg Ryan doesn't really have anything else going for her these days.



Post Script: Again, i realize how creepy this post is, but i will defend myself by saying:
a) 2 people have recently sent me pix/videos of their friends' babies/nephews, so i've had a lot of baby exposure in the past few days.
b) this is me. if it were anyone else, you should be afraid.

the end.

4 comments:

  1. You are my favorite.

    My ovaries are calling also.

    And, my friends look at my weird when I squeal suddenly in public. They look around for the cause, and they just don't understand.

    Also, Spring in Boston means babies in the park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm jus sayin i'm available to go have a picnic in the common ... or something...

    ReplyDelete
  3. even though i knew about this, it doesn't make it any less creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm, you know, i like suri and all, but kingston and zuma are definitely my number one. just look at him in his rockin' sunglasses. the sun never sets on a badass.

    ReplyDelete