Happy 2010, loyal blog follower! I am happy to report that my two resolutions that I made for 2009 were actually followed through (for the most part) throughout the year! If you don't remember the very first post on my blog, 2009: Bringing the LULZ, I stated that my resolutions would be to A) Take vitamins and B) Start a blog. Alas, here we are on the first day of 2010, and I am proud to report that I still take my vitamins (when I remember) and clearly my blog is still alive and kicking! A big thanks goes out, by the way, to all the people out there reading this gem. I sure do appreciate it!
So I haven't actually made any resolutions for this year, but I'm thinking I'm just going to keep the ones from last year since it worked out so well for me. And if I think of anything better, I'll add on to that list.
But first order of business for IAYN has a NEW LAYOUT!! Hope you enjoy and thanks again for reading!! :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment