Last September, my roommate Ryan and I made 'Must See TV Lists', which includes shows we've been meaning to watch, shows that we need to catch up on, and shows we have watched that we'd like to watch again (the hashtag on twitter was aptly named #thisiswhywedonthavefriends). I believe we gave ourselves a year to complete this mission, and so far I've crossed off two shows (the marathon that was the complete series of Pushing Daisies and Grey's Anatomy). But thanks to Netflix instant, I'm making my way through my list in a semi-timely fashion.
SO, I've come here to say I've started Party Down. A show produced by Paul Rudd - of Paul Rudd fame- and Rob Thomas - of Veronica Mars, not Matchbox 20 fame -, the cancelled too soon program centers around wannabe actors in Los Angeles who have to earn their wages by working for a catering company. And the hilarity ensues. Check out a scene from the pilot episode which solidified my decision to keep the show on my list. Probably one of the funniest scenes I've ever seen in my life. Are you down with the party?
"ron, i believe they prefer the term 'jigroes'."
No comments:
Post a Comment