Remember in that one episode of Saved By the Bell when Zack used subliminal messaging on a new cassette tape for a hit song to convince Mr. Belding he 'was the son he never had' and to get Kelly to go to the dance with him? That's what I thought of when I saw this article. Here are some popular logos with hidden symbols and messages in them that represent the company. I can never look at a FedEx logo the same again.

At first glance, this logo looks simply like the initials for Baskin Robins but if you take a second look, you will see the number 31 in the acronym (highlighted in a pink color). This stems from the idea that Baskin Robbins sells 31 types of ice cream, one for each day of the month.

The hidden rightward-pointing arrow in the negative space between the letter E and X conveys the speed and precision of the company’s delivery service.
No comments:
Post a Comment