Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Totally Worth $200,000

As mentioned in a previous post, I'm going to try to update my blog more often, even if it is just a short entry. So here's your short entry, just something I want to share with you all.

Here's THE coolest pool table I have ever seen. We have room in our living room for this item, however, I'm short about $199,999 if anyone wants to give it to me. I love this quote from the article:

The good news is that the system itself only costs $80,000. It just happens to be mounted on a table that costs $125,000. So the question is, would it work on the $75 table you picked up at a garage sale?

"The system itself only costs $80,000." HAHAHA ok. I wonder if it would be possible to change the image to a giant picture of Zefron??

Check the video out:


No comments:

Post a Comment